Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Open Source Music Release // Its My Sweat, My Blood Baby!

"
Its my sweat, my blood baby-
it won't go in haste;
won't go a-waste baby-
won't now go awaste!

I will convert every ounce of work,
into rewards-of goodness put at work! :)

Oh-oh...Oh-ho-ho-ho-2.

It is now a race,
i a'gn embrace!
Its a maddened haze-
i try too hard-erase!

Come-on, do challenge me...
come-on, fate avenge me!-2.

Life aint about a-vengeance,
life its bout emotions.

To be so kind n good,
the way the world it should.

DisLike it...-aint the way we would.
To like it-give it...all the love we could!

Tenderness true forgivance.
Kindness n care-givance!

Believe in it..-all virtue,
the devil can't even..hurt you!

Thats the gist of my life,
at the midst of lovelorn strife!-2.

Get the best out o me now-
while i'm still flesh n blood.
Be a guest mine now-
while i'm full o passio'n flood!

Oh-oh, oh-ho-2.

Welcome times...-well we spent in harmonies,
wen gone are times...that were rent-in agonies!

Gotta trust, must to earn...;
confidence just to learn...!

Oh-oh, oh-ho ; oh-oh, oh-ho!

Gotta truth...-now discern,
human hate-ever to spurn!

Its my sweat, my blood baby;
Its my trust-sacred..confidence baby-2.

I do trust in powers..so divine;
Everythin ll be-will be surely fine-2.

It won't go in haste...
wont go a-waste baby!-2.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, Lemme know what u think!